The Haitian Health Foundation (HHF) relies on the support of individuals like you to provide health, education and community development services to more than 100 impoverished mountain villages in and around Jérémie—improving the health and well-being of over 250,000 residents ~ one person at a time. For information about how you can help, click here. If you wish to use your credit card, or simply print a form and mail it to us, click one of the images below:
Note: As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, HHF is required to issue tax receipts for all gifts of $250 and above. These are issued at the time each gift is made, either in the form of an acknowledgment letter or as a separate receipt sent with a letter. If you prefer, we can automatically send you a year-end tax receipt with the total of your donations. You may request this by emailing us at HHF@haitianhealthfoundation.us
HHF works very hard to reduce all overhead expenses, ensuring that over 90% of donations directly reaches the thousands of children and women served each year. Here are few ways you can make a difference:
- SUPPORT HHF with an unrestricted donation, helping operations and maintenance of the outpatient clinics. These important dollars help to pay our Haitian staff, purchase pharmaceuticals, medical supplies, food, gasoline and replacement parts for vehicles that bring the services to areas that have no medical infrastructure available to the community, etc.—all very necessary to continue our outreach to the poor in Haiti. Please Donate Now
- DESIGNATE your gift to one of our many programs, including Adopt-a-Village or Feed-a-Child. To designate your gift, please donate now. If you wish to learn more about the impact all our strategies or programs have had over the years, please click here.
- ORGANIZE a collection of items to be sent to Haiti in a container – we send 3-4 containers per year of food and supplies to Haiti. To see a list of items, please press here.
- OTHER WAYS to give to HHF (i.e., wills, life insurance, annuities, matching gifts, etc.), please contact us at HHF@haitianhealthfoundation.us.
- CELEBRATE special occasions by asking friends, colleagues and relatives to give a donation to the poor in lieu of a birthday, anniversary, mother’s day, or holiday gifts. AND your friends, colleagues and relatives may just simply prefer the same as a gift.
HHF is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. HHF relies on donations from individuals, charitable foundations, religious organizations, civic groups, schools, etc., to continue to provide the means for survival to our most destitute neighbors in Haiti. Your gift is 100% tax deductible.
HHF has made a commitment to provide excellent services, strict financial accountability and an overhead of less than 10%, ensuring over 90% your donated dollar goes directly to services and programs.
Join Dr. Lowney on the remarkable journey of faith and commitment that took him from his childhood in an Irish-American ghetto to the brutally impoverished rural mountains of Jeremie in Haiti. Experience the love, renewal, and determination to fight injustice that led him to create the Haitian Health Foundation, an organization that has and continues to serve well over 200,000 Haitians from the ravaged slums of Port au Prince to the heart-breakingly beautiful Grand’Anse mountains. Meet the desperately poor children whose lives he has saved, and who, in turn, have saved him. Travel with him from the studios of Fox News to the presidential palace of Haiti as he pleads for the lives of Haiti’s forgotten families and children. To purchase the book for $25, please contact us. All proceeds from the sale of the book go to support HHF’s programs.