In the US
The Haitian Health Foundation has a very small fundraising staff in the mainland U.S. and an extremely low overhead—more than 92 cents of every dollar directly benefit the women and children in Haiti.
In the U.S., we rely on our supporters and former Haiti pilgrims to share the story of the thousands of families in need of our services and programs.
Interested in supporting the Foundation and the needy Haitian villages?
- Conduct local fundraising drives to support services and programs (we have PowerPoint presentations you can borrow—just ask!)
- Advocate for the Foundation and its mission
- Support local events and Foundation-sponsored activities
- Provide administrative and/or secretarial support in our Connecticut office
- Give-a-Goat, Feed-a-Child or build a Happy House as a birthday or holiday gift to friends and family
- Conduct a local food or items Drive—food items that are preferable include tuna in oil, creamy peanut butter, Spam, and other canned proteins. Email us to receive a list of other items we collect.