For nearly three decades, HHF has been providing exceptional health care to people of all ages, backgrounds, and life circumstances. Under HHF’s comprehensive services, members in the Jérémie community can access primary and preventive health care, dental services and mental health treatment provided in a compassionate, respectful, and professional manner.
HHF’s clinic in Jérémie , staffed by physicians, dentists, nurses, and technical assistants provides:
- Primary healthcare delivery
- Medical X-ray and sonogram—the only such services in the area
- Clinical laboratory
- Five patient examination rooms
- Fully equipped and staffed dental clinic
- Diabetes treatment center
- HIV/AIDS case management services
- Fully stocked pharmacy
Marie Ramlyne Cherilus (known simply as Dr. Ramlyne to most) provides caring and compassionate dental services to children in the HHF clinic.
If you wish to support the healthcare services of the clinic, please donate here.